1. Based on Gerber and BOM from the client, technology files are prepared to generate coordinate files.
2. Be sure to check whether all production materials are prepared well and whether the production sheets are ready. Besides, PMC production plan should also be confirmed.
3. After programming SMT, be sure to check the stem board to make sure they are all right.
4. Production of steel mesh should be based on SMT technique.
5. Tin cream should be applied to ensure tin cream is even and consistent with proper thickness.
6. Electronic components are stuck to the circuit board through SMT machines and online AOI automatic optical detection is conducted when necessary.
7. A perfect return soldering curves should be laid out to ensure that they go through return soldering. In this way, tin cream will transform from cream to liquid, then to solid, and soldering will become effective after cooling.
8. Be sure to pass IPQC inspection.
9. Plug-in materials are passed through the circuit board by employing DIP plug-in technique, and are welded after the processing of wave soldering.
10. After soldering processing is also necessary, such as, pins cutting, post soldering, board surface cleaning, etc..
11. The final step is to conduct a comprehensive QA inspection to make sure the quality is good.
Our philosophy: Rapidness, accuracy and excellence have always been our philosophy. cnsmt is the most excellent small-scale PCB prototype manufacturer.